Some of the best A/D conversion available!
With Aurora, Lynx continues to be a leader in the world of digital audio. The Aurora A/D D/A converters from Lynx Studio Technology provides unprecedented quality and control in 1U eight and sixteen channel models. The Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 feature 192 kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options. The rear panel has Clock and MIDI I/O connectors and an LSlot bay, for the optional use of ADAT and other audio interfaces. For excellent conversion quality, the Aurora 8 is your choice!
The Lynx LT-HD allows the Aurora 8 A/D D/A converter to interface directly with Pro Tools HD systems. Featuring one primary and one expansion DigiLink port, the LT-HD works seamlessly with all versions of Pro Tools HD, and it's easy to install on the Aurora. The expansion port allows you to daisy-chain multiple Aurora converters and other devices, and the LT-HD's signal latency is completely accurate within Pro Tools. Now you can get the functionality and premium sound that Pro Tools HD systems provide with your Aurora converter when you use the LT-HD.Lynx Aurora 8HD Features at a Glance:
- Aurora 8: Simultaneous 8-channel Analog I/O and 8-channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24-bit/192kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A conversion
- 192kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- LSlot Expansion Slot for FireWire, ADAT, Pro Tools|HD and Future Interface Options
- On-board Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock Jitter Reduction Technology
- One Primary and one Expansion DigiLink port
- Up to 32 channels of conversion per HD Core or Accel Core card possible with two Aurora 16's
- Supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Offers audio signal latency identical to that of the Digidesign 192 I/O for accurate delay compensation within ProTools - no manual delay adjustments required
- Allows I/O functions for parameter control to be controlled and monitored within ProTools
- Interfaces with HD system using standard DigiLink cables
- Allows daisy-chaining of multiple Aurora converters and other DigiLink devices via Expansion port
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.