Viva la PAF!
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker Neck pickup looks and sounds like a well-played '50s PAF humbucker. Just like the originals, each of these handmade pups has its own DC resistance and sonic character. And to give your axe that vintage vibe, the nickel silver cover and poles are "aged," a painstaking process carried out in Duncan's Antiquity Room. This pickup is not wax potted, which also lends to the vintage sound and appearance. Every pickup is signed by Seymour himself on the magnet and bottom plate. For bone fide vintage PAF tone and vibe, the Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker Neck pickup nails it.
Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker Neck Pickup Features at a Glance:
- The legendary "PAF" humbucker sound you've heard on countless records
- To retain the sound and appearance of the originals, the pickup is not wax potted
- Hookup wire includes the classic braided "push back" cloth braid wire
- Front-tapered mounting ring
- Magnet and bottom plate are signed by Seymour Duncan