Control Your Entire Guitar Rig from One MIDI Controller!
No more tap dancing! The RJM Amp Gizmo is the perfect solution for any guitarist with an intensely complex rig but only two feet. With a single MIDI cable, the Amp Gizmo lets you control the footswitchable features of your amp from your MIDI equipped effects pedal or the same MIDI controller you use to control your effects modules. You can use standard 1/4" TS cables with the Amp Gizmo to control most amps that use 1/4" switching jacks. A wide selection of adapters are also available to give you control over amplifiers with special inputs. With eight switches that support latch and momentary switching circuitry, the Amp Gizmo lets you control even highly complex amplifiers.
By using only high-quality relays and electrically isolated switching jacks, the Amp Gizmo protects your sound from nasty ground loop hums. You can control up to five different devices with your Amp Gizmo, and storage for a total of 256 different programs lets you quickly reconfigure it for use with different setups. Programming the Amp Gizmo is just a matter of accessing its intuitive front panel buttons and LEDs, and the whole process takes only seconds to complete. And the entire unit is contained in a low profile, powder-coated steel case that's completely road worthy.
Note: To make sure that the Amp Gizmo is compatible with your amplifier, give your Sweetwater Sales Engineer a call at (800) 222-4700RJM Amp Gizmo MIDI to Amplifier Footswitch Controller Features:
- Easy programmability using the front panel buttons and LEDs
- Control virtually every amp on the market
- Both 1/4" and DIN switching jacks are provided to make it easy to connect to any amp
- Eight switches to accommodate the features of the most complicated amps
- High quality relays are used to provide the most compatible switching
- Both latching and momentary switching supported
- Store 256 programs
- Transfer program data to and from a computer or between two Amp Gizmos
- Solid and durable powder-coated steel case
- AC adapter included
- MIDI in, out/thru
- 4 x 1/4" TRS Footswitch out
- 1 x 8-pin "To Amplifier" out