Discover the warmth and beauty of the unique AT4047!
Sweetwater presents the latest microphone mastepiece from Audio-Technica! The AT-4047 deserves to take its place among the best of Audio-Technica's exquisite recording mics. And it soon will. As soon as the sound from this mic hits your ears, you'll know you're on to something special. This large diaphragm condenser microphone is designed to deliver the fine, inviting sonic characteristics similar to old F.E.T. studio microphones, and it does, coaxing out all the nuance and subtleties of quieter, more textured sounds that are sometimes difficult to capture during recording. The AT-4047 SV features transformer coupled output and a specially tuned element. Don't wait for others to tell you about the fantastic results they got from using the AT-4047 during recording, broadcast or even live sound. Find out for yourself!
- Designed for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast and live sound
- Transformer-coupled output and specially-tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Gold-plated, specially-contoured and aged, dual-diaphragms
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Includes AT8449/SV shock mount
- Requires +48V phantom power