This Mic Can Take All the SPL You Can Throw at It!
Audio-Technica's Artist Elite AE3000 condenser mic delivers outstanding sound. It was designed to deliver uncompromising performance in any live applications, from concert stages to broadcast to houses of worship. Thousands of hours of research went into creating the AE3000, and the results are stunning. The mic features superior anti-shock engineering for a minimum of handling noise and an overall durability and rugged construction that makes it great high-performance mics for the rigors of touring.Audio-Technica AE3000 Cardioid Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Perfect for instrument use, with high SPL handling capability
- Great for guitar amps, toms, and more
Perfect for instrument use
The Artist Elite AE3000 delivers supreme performance at extreme SPLs. This high-SPL large-diaphragm cardioid condenser instrument mic excels in onstage applications where you're fighting to get a good level with minimal distortion and bleed from other instruments. It features an 80Hz highpass filter to deal with rumble, and a 10dB pad to deal with even the most strenuous volume sources. Trust the AE3000 to do the job in your toughest miking environment!
Great for guitar amps, toms, and more
The audio-Technica AE3000's large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of its headcase to provide an extremely accurate and open sound. Try it on instruments such as guitar cabinets, toms, snare, timpani, and overheads. Plus, the AE3000 offers a low-profile side-address design with a tapered grille that allows for optimal positioning.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser instrument mic
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Maximum SPL 148dB (158dB with pad)
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz
- Large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of the headcase to provide an extremely accurate and open sound
- Low-profile side-address design with tapered grille allows optimal positioning of element to sound source
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80Hz HPF switch and 10dB pad
- Requires +48V phantom power