Create Unlimited Tones!
The 2-channel Xotic AC Plus pedal combines their popular AC Booster circuit with a highly flexible preamp. Channel A's Tone knob attenuates your mids and highs. The Boost button increases your lows and mids by 3dB, injecting your tone with extra grit and volume. Channel B's 3-band EQ creates plenty of sound-shaping options. The Comp button selects between Hard clipping, which yields early breakup and smooth overdrive, and Soft clipping, which offers late breakup and abundant headroom.
Channel A is smooth and relatively transparent, adding dirt to your sound without changing your fundamental tone. Channel B imparts a rougher quality, especially at higher gain settings. Both channels offer a myriad of tones independently, but it's when you stack them together that the fun really begins. Many of the guitarists here at Sweetwater use Channel A as a starting point, and Channel B as a highly tweakable lead boost, but the possibilities are truly endless. Grab an Xotic AC Plus pedal and see for yourself!Xotic: Boutique pedals, preamps, and more
Xotic was born in a small garage in Southern California in 1996 and quickly became known for high-quality, boutique bass guitars and bass preamps. These days, they've expanded the pedal line, crafting stompboxes that are played by some of the finest guitarists in the business. Their acclaimed AC Booster, RC Booster, and BB Preamp pedals remain some of their most popular pedals.Xotic AC Plus Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Boost circuit and highly flexible preamp in a single pedal
- Channel A features Volume, Tone, Gain, and Boost controls
- Channel B features Volume, 3-band EQ, Gain, and Comp controls
- Activate channels individually or stack them together for a myriad of tones
- A>B, B>A button changes the order of the tone stack for even more options
- Dial in everything from Texas blues to the famous "brown" sound
- True bypass design preserves your tone