Get That "Vox Sound" at Unbeatable Value!
Switch channels on Vox's stunning (and affordable) AC30VR combo, and you can move between legendary tube-fired Vox jangle and hot modern rock tones! With the tap of a footswitch, you can move between classic and contemporary sounds, so you're all set for the stage. The secret behind this affordable combo amp's amazing tones is in the "VR" in the 30-watt AC30VR's name. VR stands for Valve Reactor, a technology Vox has been working on for a while - it's inside their renowned ToneLab pedals. What VR does is bring you more of the sound, feel, and dynamic range that you'd expect from an all-tube amp - only without all that extra cost and weight. You won't believe the diverse soundscape of sounds available in the Vox AC30VR.
What really kicks the 2 x 12" AC30VR over the top is its 2-channel design - featuring normal and overdrive. That means this amp is made to handle your need for old school flavor and modern edge - and you can easily switch between the two vibes using an optional footswitch. Although you could just switch on the amp, pick a channel, and be guaranteed great tone - the AC30VR also features a ton of knobs for you to dial in your classic-yet-custom sound. Use the normal channel's bass and treble tone controls to balance your high and low ends. The overdrive channel adds a gain knob and a middle control for more defined tonal shaping. Finally, in the master section, you can get your hands on the unique tone cut circuit knob that dampens the high-end frequencies for a smoother, rounder top end. Reverb and master volume controls complete the package.
Playing a big gig and want to feel the power? You can use the external speaker jack along with an 8-ohm extension cabinet. When you use the jack, the internal speakers mute. Whatever you do, you won't believe how much real-deal Vox tone you have pumping through the room, and at such a real-world price. The AC30VR is the AC30 for the rest of us - you can't go wrong here.Vox AC30VR 30-watt, 2x12" Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 30-watt, 2 x 12" combo amplifier with Valve Reactor technology
- Much of the feel and dynamic range of a tube amp - without the extra cost and weight
- 2-channel design delivers classic to modern tones
- Volume, treble, and bass controls on the normal channel
- Volume, treble, mid, and bass controls on the overdrive channel
- Master section features a tone cut knob for dampening the high frequencies
- Reverb and master volume controls
- Features an external 8-ohm speaker jack that mutes the internal speakers
- 2 x 12" VX12 Celestion custom speaker