Route, Select, and Combine!
The Morley ABY selector/combiner footswitch can be employed in a variety of situations; the choice between two inputs/one output, or one input/two outputs gives the user many options. You can, for instance, run a signal to a pair of amps for true stereo effect; switch between two amps for dirty/clean tones (perfect for that old tube amp with separate channels); bypass that noisy boutique stomp box or your entire pedal setup altogether; simultaneously run a keyboard and guitar through your effects chain, and more. Basically, you can route one signal to two outputs or two inputs to one output - then select between them or combine them.
Morley ABY 2-button Selector/Combiner Footswitch Features at a Glance:
- Lets you route one signal to two outputs or two inputs to one output
- Choose A, B, or A and B combined
- LEDs show you which signal is active
- 9V input (for optional adapter) and 9V battery door on the bottom
- Cold Rolled-steel housing
- Dimensions - 5-1/4" x 3-1/4" x 2"
- 2-year warranty