Affordable Console-style Stereo Compression!
Great engineers know how important smooth stereo-bus compression is for adding that final polish to your tracks. If you're looking for a great stereo-bus compressor, then check out the Chameleon Labs 7720. The 7720 stereo bus compressor gives you the same legendary VCA compression circuitry found in vintage recording consoles. The 7720 provides you with a wide range of compression, from a mild 1.5:1 ratio to a heavy 10:1 setting.
Five switchable sidechain filters (60Hz, 90Hz, 130Hz, 200Hz, and 440Hz) let you block bass frequencies from triggering the 7720, giving you clean and effective compression control. The Chameleon Labs 7720 stereo bus compressor also an external side-chain input, which gives you even more control over your dynamics. Finally, there's a pair of convenient VU meters, which let you keep an eye on both the 7720's input and output.Chameleon Labs 7720 Stereo Bus Compressor Features at a Glance:
- Affordable stereo-buss compression with vintage console sound
- Compression ratios as gentle as 1.5:1 to an intense 10:1
- Features the same VCA-based compression circuit designed by Les Tyler found in classic consoles
- External or internal sidechain with 5 switchable highpass filters (60Hz, 90Hz, 130Hz, 200Hz, and 440Hz)
- Selectable VU metering allows you to easily monitor either input or output signal strength