Transparent Mic and Instrument Preamp
The dbx 580 preamp module for 500 series racks has a transparent sound that lets you capture the sonic character of your microphone or instrument, not the preamp itself. Low and High Detail controls allow for subtle or extreme sound shaping, while a 20dB pad, polarity invert, phantom power, and a low-cut filter give you all the flexibility you need for any recording application. Recording engineers at Sweetwater have trusted dbx for decades because their gear performs reliably and consistently, with excellent sonic results. Add an amazingly versatile workhorse to your 500 series rack, with the dbx 580 preamp module.
dbx 580 Mic/Instrument Preamp 500 Series Module Features at a Glance:
- Transparent mic and instrument preamp with 60dB of gain
- A workhorse preamp with Low Cut, 20dB pad, polarity invert, and phantom power
- Emphasize bass and treble frequencies with the Low Detail and High Detail controls
- Perfect for capturing the character of your microphone or instrument, not the preamp
- VU meter and peak indicator help you optimize your gain structure