Eliminates Sibilance Transparently
Tame harsh sibilance with the dbx 520 de-esser module for your 500 series rack. The 520 serves up precise sibilance control even if your signal level varies wildly, making it an easy set-and-forget processor for tracking, mixing and live sound applications. With comprehensive metering and a de-essing range of 800Hz to 8kHz, Sweetwater can recommend the 520 module for vocals, cymbals, and any other harsh source you need to soften up. Every serious audio engineer needs a good de-esser in their rack, and you'll be well-served by the dbx 520 de-esser module.
dbx 520 De-esser 500 Series Module Features at a Glance:
- De-esser module for 500 series racks, based on dbx's famous 902 de-esser module
- Perfect for reducing harsh sibilants in vocals, cymbals, and more
- Wide, adjustable de-essing range from 800Hz to 8kHz
- De-essing ranges up to 20dB of gain reduction
- Gain Reduction metering for easy setup and precise operation