Classic-sounding Amp Overdrive - in a Pedal!
Wampler spent over three years designing the 30 Something overdrive pedal to bring you the epic tones of rock icons like Brian May from Queen, The Beatles, Brad Paisley, The Edge from U2, and countless others. The 30 Something is made to give you the chiming overdrive of classic VOX amplifiers in a compact pedal, ready to inject into your favorite amplifier. Play it soft, and you've got a gentle, singing tone. Dig into it, and you've got gloriously cutting overdrive with a beefy midrange bump. For clear, defined overdrive that would make even Brian May smile, Sweetwater guitarists can recommend the Wampler 30 Something overdrive pedal!
Wampler 30 Something Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Overdrive pedal for electric guitar
- Designed to give you the sound and feel of classic VOX amplifiers
- Top Cut EQ gives you the smooth response you'd expect from a VOX amp's tone controls
- Headroom switch gives you control over how quickly your tone starts distorting
- Gain Boost switch can be engaged to hit your amp harder, even when the overdrive is bypassed