Take Control with This Next-gen Foot Pedal!
Whether you're a DJ or a live musician, Keith McMillen Instruments' 12 Step MIDI foot controller is the perfect way to kick your live performances up a notch. From simply triggering individual notes to integrating your feet into your complex MIDI rig, there's nothing you can't do with a 12 Step. Each of the 12 Step's 12 velocity sensitive pedal keys lets you play notes, trigger chords, and take control of up to two parameters (such as volume, modulation, and pitch bend) at once. If you're ready to get creative with the way you perform, then you need a Keith McMillen Instruments 12 Step MIDI foot controller!
Keith McMillen Instruments 12 Step MIDI Foot Controller at a Glance:
- Expressive controls let you put your feet to work
- 5-note polyphony lets you play chords with a single foot
- Nearly indestructible construction withstands serious abuse
The Keith McMillen Instruments 12 Step is by no means your typical set of playable MIDI foot pedals. Whereas most MIDI foot pedals are merely velocity sensitive, the KMI 12 Step gives you a massive range of expression in each of its 12 keys. That's because each of the 12 Step's keys is not only velocity sensitive, but they also respond to the pressure and tilt of your foot - perfect for controlling volume swells, rotary effect speeds, and filter cutoffs! Once you unleash your imagination with a 12 Step, you'll never perform the same way again!5-note polyphony lets you play chords with a single foot
Here's another neat trick that the Keith McMillen Instruments 12 Step can do that most other foot pedal controllers can't: chords. That's right - each of the 12 Step's keys can fire off up to five MIDI notes at once. That's perfect for triggering lush pads, organ stabs, or any other musical accents that fit your style. What's more, the 12 Step comes loaded with tons of great polyphonic presets you can easily access on the fly.Nearly indestructible construction withstands serious abuse
There's no doubt that the 12 Step MIDI foot controller is one killer performance tool, but how tough can a foot pedal be that's less than an inch think and weighs just about a pound? The answer: very. When Keith McMillen Instruments designed the 12 Step, they didn't just push the envelope of interactive sensor design, they redefined the notion of lightweight stability. Go ahead, stomp on it - your 12 Step is built to withstand the abuse. It's even spill proof, so you never have to worry about taking your 12 Step out to the club.Keith McMillen Instruments 12 Step MIDI Foot Controller Features:
- Dynamic MIDI foot controller that lets you play instruments and control your sounds with your feet
- Perfect for keyboardists, bass players, singers, guitarists, DJs, electronic musicians, and anyone else who likes to get creative when they perform
- 12 x soft pedal keys give you control of a full octave key range
- 120 layers of velocity sensitivity adds dynamic expressing to your performance
- Pressure sensitivity provides aftertouch control for each key
- Each key is tilt sensitive, allowing you to control an additional parameter or continuous controller
- Trigger up to 5 notes with a the press of a single pedal to play chords
- Massive selection of presets provide you with flexible performance options
- Virtually indestructible design stands up to years and years of real world use and abuse
- Compact and lightweight design travels well
- Connects to your computer via USB
- Compatible with KMI's MIDI Expander, for use with conventional MIDI-port-equipped gear
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 4" x 0.75"
- Weight: 1 lb.