Dark, Fast Hats
Raw on the bottom, lathed only on the outer 2" of the bow, and lined from there to the cup, Sabian HH Vanguard hi-hats are quite eye-catching - but Sweetwater knows you're more interested in how they sound. HH Vanguard hats provide a graceful, fluid transition from girthy foot chick to delightfully dry closed stick. They deliver a complex sound that blends nicely, but offers ample power for general-purpose cross-genre deployment. If you like your cymbals fast and dark, you'll appreciate Sabian's medium-heavy hand-hammered HH Vanguard series for their quick response and exquisite, translucent complexity.
Sabian HH Vanguard Hi-hats Features:
- Diameter: 14"
- Hand-hammered, raw on the bottom
- Lathed only on the outer 2" of the bow, lined from there to the cup
- Complex sound that blends nicely
- Fluid transition from girthy chick to dry closed stick
- Quick response, translucent complexity
- Ideal blend of old-world Turkish cymbal making and cutting-edge innovation