The Rhythm Wolf by Akai is an analog drum machine and bass synthesizer that’s easy to integrate into any modern DJ or production rig. Create fat, punchy beats with five analog drum parts, including kick, snare, open/closed hats, and metallic percussion – ask any producer at Sweetwater and they’ll tell you there’s serious creative potential here. Then top it off with a throbbing analog bass groove, with selectable saw/square waves and a variable filter for everything from smooth bass to squelchy leads.
Akai Rhythm Wolf Analog Drum Machine/Bass Synthesizer Features:
- Analog drum machine and bass synth with five drum parts and one synth part
- Create a wide range of bass tones with square/saw oscillators and LPF with envelope modulation
- Create patterns and tweak them on the fly with the built-in 32-step sequencer
- Add analog distortion to beef up your sound with the Howl knob
- Trigger sounds with the MPC pads, sequencer, MIDI, USB MIDI, or even analog gate trigger
- Separate outputs for bass and drums