Digidesign has just announced an all-new MassivePack bundle for Pro Tools HD and Pro Tools HD|Accel customers with 12 amazing plug-ins from Digidesign Development Partners, plus an additional five bonus plug-ins of your choice. MassivePack 5 is priced at $1,295, but with this special promotion, you could save up to a whopping $7,517! This promotion runs only through September 15, 2006.
But wait, there’s more! Buy MassivePack 5 and you’ll also receive a free authorization for the upcoming ProTools HD 7.2 release (a $199 value), which will be available for download at the Digidesign Web site! For additional information on pricing (or just some help in selecting which plug-ins are best for your specific needs) call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.
Here are the 12 plug-ins included with MassivePack 5:
- Massenburg Design Works – MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ 2.0
- Chandler Limited – EMI TG12413 Limiter
- Antares Systems – AVOX CHOIR
- Antares Systems – AVOX PUNCH
- Princeton Digital – Plate Reverb
- Princeton Digital – Space Station SST-282
- URS – Classic Console Strip
- URS – 1975 Classic Compressor Limiter
- SoundToys – FilterFreak
- SoundToys – Tremolator
- Eventide – H3000 Band Delays
- Eventide – Ultra-Channel
In addition, you can also choose five bonus plug-ins from this list:
- Bomb Factory – Pultec Bundle
- Bomb Factory – Slightly Rude Compressor
- Digidesign – DINR TDM
- Digidesign – Hybrid
- Digidesign – ReVibe (requires a Pro Tools|HD Accel system)
- Digidesign – Smack!
- Digidesign – Synchronic
- Trillium Lane Labs – TL Aggro
- Trillium Lane Labs – TL EveryPhase
- Trillium Lane Labs – TL Space TDM
- Trillium Lane Labs – TL Utilities
For true power users, there’s also MassivePack Pro 5, which includes the same collection of plug-ins plus an HD Accel card for PCI or PCI Express (PCIe). You’ll get increased power for even more dedicated DSP plug-in processing and larger, more complex sessions and at the same time, you’ll save up to $10,312.