A DI That Lets You Plug in Your Music Players and More!
The Whirlwind pcDI direct box is ideal for plugging CD players, iPods and other MP3 players, computer sound cards, tape decks, and more into balanced, low-impedance gear. Using two separate DIs (one uses a stereo 1/8" jack input, the other uses RCA), the pcDI lets you plug in an array of sources you wouldn't normally be able to implement with your balanced rig. The input jacks are color-coded, as are the XLR output jacks. You also get a ground lift switch, Stereo/Mono switch, and a 20dB pad switch for hot input signals. Bring your consumer gear up to speed with the pros when you use the Whirlwind pcDI!Whirlwind pcDI Direct Box Features:
- Color-coded RCA phono in/through jacks
- Color-coded XLR output jacks
- Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
- Stereo/Mono switch for stereo operation or safely combine both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs
- 20dB pad switch for connection to "hot" input signals
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformers with metal shield