Premium Desktop or Everyday Mic!
Perfect for desktop recording, and so much more! The Yeti Pro is a high-quality microphone with a USB connection for convenient straight-to-computer recording. Yet, the wizards at Blue Microphones took the Yeti Pro one step farther. They added a stereo XLR output, so you can use it has a fantastic stereo mic too. Connected to your Mac or PC over USB, the Yeti Pro delivers stunning 24-bit/192kHz sound quality, and it delivers it with tons of flexibility too. That's because the Yeti Pro features a Tri-Capsule array that lets you pick from four different polar pickup patterns. You can record in stereo mode, cardioid mode, omnidirectional mode, or bidirectional mode. That means you'll be primed to tackle nearly any recording situation imaginable. Factor in the custom base, included USB and stereo breakout cable, and the handy headphone output, and you've got a premium mic that's made with you in mind. The Yeti Pro.Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Features at a Glance:
- USB/XLR Microphone
- 24-bit/192kHz digital recording resolution
- Analog XLR output
- Three custom condenser capsules
- Four different pattern settings
- Built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring
- Direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72" x 4.92" x 11.61"
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs.
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs.
- Included Cables: 12" Y-Cable and 3M USB cable
- Requires +48V phantom power