Easy Recording and Producing for Guitarists!
Hey guitarists, your song ideas deserve to be heard! And now with the powerful and affordable Cakewalk V-Studio 20 available, it's easier than ever to record and share your songs with the world. Just what is this all-in-one dream machine? The V-Studio 20 combines BOSS's legendaryvstudio guitar and vocal effects with an easy-to-use recording interface that's packed with hands-on control. Just connect the V-Studio 20 to your PC via USB and load up the included Guitar Tracks 4 recording software; you'll be ready to go. You can use the two built-in microphones to capture your ideas right away, so you don't have to plug in anything. But when you're ready to use your own microphones, the V-Studio 20 gives you the connections you need to make pro recordings in your bedroom.
The key to the V-Studio 20 is its musician-friendly design. Both the unit itself and its software control panel feature simple and intuitive layouts. You'll be up recording, sketching out ideas, and producing immediately — without the learning curve! When you're tracking vocals, you'll love the fact that the V-Studio 20 offers built-in latency-free COSM DSP for adding harmony, real-time pitch correction, compression, reverb, and more. You can have a fully produced, radio-ready vocal track by using just the V-Studio 20 and its built-in effects.
For nailing studio-essential guitar tones, the V-Studio 20 also has the effects you need. And there's a hi-Z instrument input for plugging your guitar straight in. You can jam through BOSS-powered DSP effects for amp simulation and then tweak the four different pedal modules, covering all the essentials: compression, overdrive/distortion, chorus/modulation, and delay. All in all, you'll find 36 genuine BOSS effects inside the Cakewalk V-Studio 20, plus 50 presets to help you get started as fast as possible.
Last but not least, the Cakewalk V-Studio 20 offers a hands-on control surface. So, once you've recorded your ideas into the included Guitar Tracks 4 software (or your favorite PC music-recording program), you can get your hands on real sliders and knobs to mix everything — just as they do in pro studios. There are a total of eight sliders and eight Track Select buttons, so it's easy to navigate through the tracks you've recorded. The Track Group button lets you quickly skip through up to 32 tracks of recorded music. And whenever you want to record a new track, you can use the onboard controls to start recording, stop recording, and control playback.
What other extras does the Cakewalk V-Studio 20 include? The included Guitar Tracks software sports a suite of 11 effects for polishing your tracks. Plus, you get the Roland TTS-1 synthesizer and a whopping 1GB of loops, songs, and backing tracks — everything you need to inspire ideas, then record them!Cakewalk V-Studio 20 USB Interface and Control Surface Features at a Glance:
- USB audio interface and hands-on control surface (Mac/PC)
- Features built-in DSP-powered BOSS effects for guitar and voice
- Total of 36 genuine BOSS effects and 50 presets
- Stereo built-in microphones for instant recording
- Inputs for your own microphone and instrument
- Also includes connections for monitors, headphones, pedals, and footswitches
- Easy to understand — the hardware matches the software with tight integration
- Includes Guitar Tracks recording software for up to 32-track recording
- Software features 11 stunning effects, 1GB of loops/songs/backing tracks, and the Roland TTS-1 synthesizer
- Compression Effects: Compressor, Limiter, Pedal Wah, T. Wah, Pre EQ, Slow Gear, Single Hum, Hum Single, AC Sim, Radio Voice
- Overdrive/distortion effects: Booster, Natural, OD-1, Blues, Distortion, Metal, Core, Fuzz, Bass Drive, Vocal
- Modulation effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Pan, Rotary, Uni-V, 3-band EQ
- Delay effects: Single, Pan, Stereo, Modulate, Analog, Tempo
- Reverb effects: Room, Hall
- Extra effects: Vocal mode with built-in harmony and pitch correction