A Moog Filter for Your 500 Series Rack!
There's nothing like the sound of a Moog ladder filter! The Ladder gives you the world-famous sound of Bob Moog's original ladder filter in a handy 500 Series rack format. This amazing modular Moog filter lets you add punch to bass, spice up your synths, and generally tap into pure analog bliss. What's more, The Ladder features a few key upgrades that makes it even more useful for studio processing than the classic Moog model. From sound sweetening to sonic sculpting, Moog's The Ladder is perfect for any 500 Series rack!
Moog The Ladder 500 Series Dynamic Filter Module at a Glance:
- Old-school filtering meets modern architecture
- Ultra-smooth classic Moog sound
- Freakishly flexible filtering
Without a doubt, Moog is one of the most inspiring names in synthesizer history, and it's all because of Moog's superior circuit designs. One of the keys to the Moog sound was Bob Moog's original ladder filter, and standalone ladder filters have been a favorite for studios for decades. The Ladder makes this signature sound more accessible than ever before, allowing you to inject it straight into your 500 Series rack. Experience the sound-shaping creativity for yourself, order The Ladder from Sweetwater today!Ultra-smooth classic Moog sound
In The Ladder, four decades of filter development come together, offering you the smoothest filtering to date. A classic Moog all-analog filter lets you select between highpass and lowpass configurations. What's more, you can select from 2Pole and 4Pole modes (12dB or 24dB respectively), allowing you to set exactly how aggressive you want The Ladder's filtering to be.Freakishly flexible filtering
Beyond conventional 2Pole/4Pole settings and cutoff controls, The Ladder lets you deeply define its character. First, The Ladder lets you perfectly define its attack and release. Pull back the attack and let The Ladder reshape your bass, or crank both settings to add bite to guitars, synths, or even drums. You also get positive and negative filtering modes, which lets you dial in anything from mild excitement to crazy reverse filtering. And to top it off, you can even push The Ladders resonance into self-oscillation for out-of-this-world Moog tone.Moog The Ladder 500 Series Dynamic Filter Module Features:
- A powerful 500 Series analog filter module that delivers classic Moog sound
- Ultra-smooth lowpass and highpass analog filtering
- Select from 12dB/octave 2Pole mode or classic 24dB/octave 4Pole mode
- Flexible cutoff, attack, and release controls
- Positive and negative amount controls let you dial in a huge range of filter effects
- Resonance control you can push into self-oscillation
- Absolutely transparent bypass relay for A/B comparison