Latest and Greatest From Mackie
Mackie's gone the extra mile for you with the SRM350v3 active speaker. The newest generation of SRM speakers gives you 1000 watts packed into Mackie's rugged, lightweight molded enclosure along with powerful digital audio processing to match. An on-board mixer, one-button tone shaping, feedback elimination, and thru-put signal routing options makes the SRM350v3 the most powerful component of your rig but stays convenient and easy-to-use. Lighten your load-in, update your PA, and let the speaker do some of the work, add a Mackie SRM350v3 active speaker to your rig!Mackie SRM350v3 Active Speaker at a Glance:
- Why is the SRM350v3 for you?
- On-board processing keeps your load light
- Great sound wherever you need it
Having an active speaker or two on hand is always a good idea for a gigging musician and they don't get much more versatile than the SRM350v3. You're always coffeehouse-gig ready with an on-board mixer that has two channels of Mackie's Wide-Z preamps to handle your mics and instruments and RCA inputs for tracks or music between sets. If you're called to play a Saturday with the band at the local pub (or for rehearsal), you won't have to worry about walking into a bad monitoring situation. Do what Sweetwater players do and take your SRM305v3, its perfectly designed 'monitor-wedge' cabinet and one-button monitor mode audio processing have you covered.On-board processing keeps your load light
The SRM350v3 does all the work that your old front of house rack took care of. The one-button High-Definition Audio Processing mode selection applies processing that makes the speaker bump for DJs or boosts vocals for your solo gigs. The automatic Feedback Destroyer keeps the squeals out of your show and you don't have to chase EQ settings all night. Mackie's proprietary Smart Protect DSP keeps your speaker safe and reels you back in if you get pushy with the master fader.Great sound wherever you need it
With all the awesome there is to the SRM350v3, you almost forget that it's a great-sounding speaker too! The precision 2-way crossover feeds a 10" neodymium woofer and a 1.4" titanium dome compression driver giving you exceptional clarity and performance while keeping down the weight. The rugged molded exterior is road-ready for gigs and lends to the sonic characteristics that make the SRM350v3 so desirable. In fact they sound so good, Mackie designed hang-points into the exterior of the cabinet so they can be flown for installed PA systems.Mackie SRM350v3 Active PA Speaker Features:
- 1000W system power with 10" high-output LF driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Precision 2-way crossover, driver time alignment, and phase correction for easy set up no matter the venue
- One-button speaker mode selection for application-specific voicing, get the sound you need
- Eliminate feedback with one-button automatic feedback destroyer
- 2-channel mixer features dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs to easily handle your mics or instruments
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to MP3 player or drum machine
- Smart Protect DSP protects your speakers from damage when you get loud
- Monitor angle and voicing mode for easy stage monitoring
- Great for install or portable systems
- Weighs in at only 23 pounds!
Gig tested and musician approved, Mackie's SRM series active loudspeakers get better with every 'v'!