From Live Mixing to Studio Recording!
The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI 24-channel digital mixer will absolutely change the way you approach live mixing while providing you with a full set of truly useful studio-quality recording tools as well. Based around 24 PreSonus XMAX microphone preamps and Active Integration onboard DSP, you can be sure that the StudioLive 24.4.2AI will provide exquisite sound quality and flexible processing. What's more, native LAN (with Wi-Fi) and extensive FireWire 800 recording capability make recording and remote control easy. If you want a competitive, easy-to-use digital mixer for a phenomenal price, the StudioLive 24.4.2AI is for you.
Pristine XMAX preamps for sound reinforcement and recording
Simply put, the 24 Class A XMAX preamps onboard the StudioLive 24.4.2AI sound like they belong in the studio. Their high headroom and low noise floor deliver extremely clean and clear sound you simply wouldn't expect from a live console. Combine that with the StudioLive 24.4.2AI's amazing FireWire recording capabilities, and you can comfortably create live records right as you record. And with the included Studio One 2 Artist DAW software, you can easily record additional tracks, add in virtual instruments, and perform in-depth editing later.
PreSonus Fat Channel processing = great sound, efficiently
The StudioLive 24.4.2AI's Active Integration DSP ups the ante over other digital mixers. With Fat Channel processing for each of your mixer tracks, you get 4-band, fully parametric EQ; extensive dynamics; and much more. PreSonus's AI DSP is so fast and powerful that you can load up two complete Fat Channel processing chains on every mixer channel and A/B them for instant comparison. The best part about all of this, though, is that you don't have to dive into mile-long menus to take advantage of all the processing. The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI's Fat Channel section provides you with clearly labeled knobs, an intuitive multifunction LED display, and a separate pan display for getting clear visual feedback whenever you need it.
Wireless Remote Control: convenient live and studio options
The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI's native wireless LAN lets you connect with Apple iOS devices for incredible remote-control convenience, without needing to cart around your computer or other networking gear. In addition to being able to walk the venue and tweak your mix from the palm of your hand, this gives up to 10 people remote access to the StudioLive 24.4.2AI's QMix function. Sweetwater performing artists love this added accessibility and being able to dial in their own monitor mix onstage with no fancy or expensive additional dedicated hardware.
FREE Plug-in suite for your favorite dAW
PreSonus delivers more value than ever with their mixers and interfaces, thanks to the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of seven popular plug-ins covers models of top studio gear from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx's bx-opto, add ambience with Eventide's SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL's Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they're compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI 24-channel Digital Mixer Features:
- 24 x Class A XMAX microphone pres with individual phantom power deliver studio-quality sound
- USB wireless LAN included for direct wireless remote control of laptops, iPad, or iPhone/iPod touch — no computer connection or separate network needed!
- 4 x onboard digital effects processors let you add depth and dimension to your mixes
- Integrated FireWire 800 interface makes live recording easy
- 2 x Fat Channel processors per channel provide highpass filter, full-featured gate and compressor, limiter, 4-band parametric EQ, and the ability to A/B two completely different setups
- Smaart Measurement Technology integration lets you quickly tune your system to any room
- Direct integration with PreSonus's Capture 2.x multitrack recorder and Studio One 2.x DAW makes music production seamless
- Optional AVB and Dante cards provide easy integration into advanced recording/production setups
- An exhaustive software suite including Studio One 2 Artist and Capture 2 included