Connect Your RedNet System to Pro Tools!
Connect your RedNet network to Pro Tools HD with the Focusrite RedNet 5 32-channel HD Bridge. Now you can connect the entire range of the powerful and flexible RedNet analog and digital interfaces to one of the most popular high-end DAWs on the market. Via a simple Ethernet cable you can take up to 32 channels of audio and, with the help of a single RedNet 5 unit, bridge them into Pro Tools HD via DigiLink. Connect multiple units for larger track counts. Focusrite's RedNet 5 syncs your entire RedNet system to any incoming digital clock or word clock. Get your audio into Pro Tools with the Focusrite RedNet 5 32-Channel HD Bridge.
Focusrite RedNet 5 32-channel HD Bridge Ethernet Network Connection Features:
- Route up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs from your RedNet network direct into Pro Tools HD via DigiLink
- Connect up to 3 RedNet 5 units for 96 inputs and outputs - the max supported by Pro Tools HD
- Upgrade to RedNet interfaces while remaining fully compatible with your saved sessions
- Synchronizes your RedNet system to any incoming digital clock or a word clock source
- JetPLLTM jitter-reduction technology
- Up to 6 RedNet systems can be connected to a Pro Tools HDX system for a total of 192 tracks @ 96kHz
- Sample rate accuracy (internal sync source): <10ppm
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192kHz
- Word Clock input via BNC port
- Word Clock output via BNC port
- Dante Ethernet port