Loop Action for Everyone!
The BOSS RC-30 Loop Station is packed with stereo connectivity for everybody in the band. But what makes the BOSS RC-30 Loop Station extra cool is the fact that you have two independently controllable stereo loops to take control of. You can switch each stereo loop on or off, or add to either one. And with the rhythm guide and built-in effects, the creative possibilities of the RC-30 loop station are practically endless! After you've built up a complex loop series you love, you can transfer everything to your computer over USB so you'll never lose an inspired moment. Bottom line? You'll love the RC-30 Loop Station!
BOSS RC-30 Loop Station at a Glance:
- True stereo looping
- Large recording capacity
- Computer connectivity via USB 2.0
The BOSS RC-30 loop station has all the connection types you'll need to record true stereo loops from virtually any source. While guitarists would love the RC-30 anyway, stereo looping makes the RC-30 the ideal compliment to keyboard rigs and vocal rigs with stereo effects.Large Recording Capacity
The internal memory of the BOSS RC-30 loop station gives you up to three hours of true stereo recording. That means you can load up the RC-30 with an unimaginable amount of short phrases, or you could store complete backing tracks for a full solo act!Computer Connectivity
Just connect the BOSS RC-30 loop station to your computer with USB 2.0 and you're ready to back up your loops for storage or editing. You can also move your own recorded audio from your computer directly to the RC-30 for playback.BOSS RC-30 Loop Station Pedal Features at a Glance:
- True stereo looping is great for keyboards, and vocals and guitars with stereo effects
- Internal memory means no need for removable storage, with an impressive 3 hours of stereo recording time!
- USB connectivity lets you transfer loops to and from your computer for backup and editing in your favorite software
- Rhythm guide with real drum sounds makes this a great practice tool
- Built-in effects let you get even more creative with your loops