Inject Amazing Amps Directly into Your Desktop Rig!
When you plug into Line 6's amazing POD HD, you get instant access to a full set of Line 6's best amp modeling yet. Line 6's amazing new modeling technology gives the POD HD's 16 amp models over 10 times the resolution of regular amp modeling - that's enough resolution to accurately model not only the sound of these legendary amps, but also the way they react to your guitar and interact with effects and processors in the signal chain. To put it mildly, this is amp modeling on a whole new level. From California clean to vintage American high-gain crunch, the POD HD has all the sounds you know, love, and want.
The amp models onboard the POD HD definitely make it well worth its great price, but Line 6 didn't stop there. They equipped this amazing processor with over 100 absolutely stunning effects, including delays, modulation effects, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs. You even get a built-in tuner! There are also over 500 preset locations that let you write and store your own favorites. The POD HD makes an excellent recording tool too; it has 1/4" and XLR inputs, stereo balanced outputs, S/PDIF, and a USB 2.0 connection. Its a perfect (and perfectly sized) companion for your desktop or mobile DAW.Line 6 POD HD Guitar Amp Emulator and Effects Processor Features:
- 16 Line 6 HD amp models (California cleans, classic crunch, vibey boutique warmth, modern high-gain, and more)
- 19 delays (including cool tube and solid-state tape echoes)
- 23 modulations (including both blackface-style opto and brownface bias-modulating tremolo, phasers, choruses, and pitch effects)
- 17 distortions (from classic stompbox distortion to vintage fuzz to thick metal chunk)
- 12 compressors and EQs (including stomp compressors and studio tube compression)
- 26 filters (including wahs and several exclusive custom filters)
- 12 reverbs (from surf-friendly springs to studio plates to cutting-edge digital room sounds)
- 512 user-write-able preset locations
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4" input, XLR input, stereo balanced outs, headphone out, USB 2.0, S/PDIF, and FBV expression pedal control