Keep your pedals safe while you travel!
The Pedaltrain PT/PRO-SC is a high-quality, professional pedalboard is a soft gigbag-style case that's ready to protect your stompboxes as you take them on the road. Constructed with heavy duty cordura nylon, the gig bag is included with solid panels sewn inside the walls for added strength, plus a large and roomy gusseted pouch on the exterior. The PT/PRO-SC was truly designed with the playing and touring guitarist in mind, as it features an open, elevated, angled frame that maximizes your routing options while minimizing the possibility of disconnecting crucial cables while you're performing. The Pro version also boasts more interior space for your power supplies so all your effects and accessories can travel safely inside the Pedaltrain PT/PRO-SC!Pedaltrain PT/PRO-SC at a Glance:
- Take all of your effects and accessories with you
- Set up your pedals any way you want
Take all of your effects and accessories with you
The Pedaltrain PT/PRO-SC is a whopping 32" - it can effortlessly hold your entire effects chain so you can keep all your pedals in one place, ready to go. Its cordura nylon outer shell offers great - but lightweight - protection for you valuable pedals. It's even got extra interior storage space that's separated by a solid divider wall - perfect for holding spare cables, sets of strings, picks, and everything else you'll need when you're out and about jamming with your band. You'll also enjoy this pedalboard's extra space beneath the frame for mounting all your power supplies and power strips - with the PT/PRO-SC, you can keep all your effects connected and powered, all the time.
Set up your pedals any way you want
With the Pedaltrain PT/PRO-SC, you can layout your effects any way you want. This pedalboard features an open frame that's elevated and angled, giving you added flexibility when you're configuring the layout of your effects, and makes for fast and efficient setup and rearrangement. You can actually connect your cables neatly on the board by routing them over, under, and even through the slots in the top surface area - this way, they're not exposed on the top of the pedal board, and you don't have to worry about accidentally disconnecting them with an ill-placed stomp when you're mid-solo!
- Durable cordura nylon pedalboard
- Open, elevated, angled frame design that's center-reinforced
- Interior storage compartment separated by a solid divider wall
- More interior space for power supplies and power strips
- Can connect cables neatly and securely over, under, and through surface slots
- Easy to add, remove, rearrange, or bypass pedals
- Lasting powdercoat finish
- Includes mounting bracket for Pedal Power 2 Plus
- Includes soft case
- Frame: 32" x 16" x 3" - 7 lbs
- Case: 34" x18" x5.5" - 10 lbs