An Affordable Professional Studio Boom Arm!
The RODE PSA1 studio boom arm is perfect for radio, broadcast, or home use. Designed to fit unobtrusively into your studio, this easy-to-use and continuously adjustable boom arm gives you full 360-degree access to your microphone, with a stable horizontal and vertical reach of nearly three feet! The PSA1 can easily accommodate microphones weighing up to 2.4 lbs., making it an ideal desk stand for most broadcast-style microphones. Hook-and-loop wraps keep your cables out of the way, and a set of attachments provide multiple mounting options for your RODE PSA1 stand.RODE PSA1 Professional Studio Boom Arm Microphone Stand Features:
- An ideal studio boom arm for radio, broadcast, and home use
- Supports most broadcast-style microphone weighing between 1.5 lbs. and 2.4 lbs. such as the RODE Procaster or Podcaster
- Full 360-degree rotation gives makes positioning your microphone easy
- Maximum horizontal reach of up to 32" and maximum vertical reach of up to 33" provide ample desk coverage
- Supplied hook-and-loop wraps keep your mic cables tucked neatly out of the way
- Desk clamp attachment provides mounting to desks as thick as 2.16"
- Insert attachment provided for use with standard desk inserts up to 2.75" thick