Kill That Hum and Buzz!
Get rid of troubling buzz with the Sonnox DeBuzzer plug-in. This restoration-favorite tool features advanced algorithms for helping you get rid of hum and buzz, for good. There are separate Detect and Remove sections, for an intuitive workflow. And with your choice of removal filters (general-purpose or parametric EQ), you have a lot of control over just what sort of hum/buzz you remove, making sure what's supposed to be there stays there. Previously only available in the first-class Sonnox Restore bundle, the power of DeBuzzer is now available solo for RTAS, VST and AU use.
Sonnox DeBuzzer Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Audio processing and restoration plug-in
- High performance hum and buzz removal using advanced algorithms
- Separate Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- Scalable high resolution FFT of input signal shows strongest harmonics and removal filter
- Very accurate setting of fundamental over 3 frequency ranges
- Integrating frequency display shows strength of fundamental
- Tracking mode can be set to Automatic or Fast to follow fundamentals that wander in frequency, or to Freeze for fundamentals that vary in amplitude
- Choice of removal filters: Comb for general purpose narrow removal over many harmonics, or Parametric EQ for a more musical removal over a small set of harmonics
- Two audition modes, including option to listen to the removed buzz
- Mac/PC, RTAS, VST or AU