Insanely Versatile Switcher for Your Guitar Rig!
The One Control 1 Loop Box is just about the most affordable way to add a switchable effects loop to your pedalboard. This simple device uses totally passive switching (9V power is just for the LED indicator), allowing you to send signal to an independent effects loop anywhere in your signal path. The guitar geeks at Sweetwater also like to use the 1 Loop Box to add true-bypass switching to vintage pedals with fixed buffers, and if you don't connect anything to the loop output, you can use this One Control pedal as a compact A/B switcher.One Control 1 Loop Box Passive Effects Loop Pedal Features:
- A pedalboard-friendly switchable effects loop pedal
- Totally passive design (9V power only needed to light LED if desired)
- A perfect way to add true-bypass switching to your vintage pedals
- Can be used as an A/B switcher pedal
- Also doubles as a mute switch