No-frills, Killer-sounding Stereo Delay!
Get ready for the Nova Repeater's super-sophisticated stereo delay and modulation. This powerful effects pedal is loaded with six different types of professional delays and multi-delays. A tap tempo switch and TC Electronic's amazing audio-tapping technology, which lets you set the tempo with your playing, are also included. In addition to delay, the Nova Repeater sports a re-tuned TC-quality chorus and a new vibrato mode, so you can emulate classic tap effects and lush modulated pads. If you dig the Nova Delay, you'll love the next-generation TC Electronic Nova Repeater.TC Electronic Nova Repeater Stereo Delay and Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal at a Glance:
- The famous Nova Delay — revamped, streamlined, and upgraded
- Control powerful delay and dual-delay effects via tap tempo or innovative audio tapping
- Paves the way for dramatic modulation effects, in the style of classic tape delay
- Adaptive dynamic delay auto-sets the perfect threshold for the ducking
- KillDry switch lets you keep your dry signal intact in a parallel effects loop
The famous Nova Delay — revamped, streamlined, and upgraded
To develop the Nova Repeater, TC Electronic took feedback from guitarists who use and love the Nova Delay. TC trimmed out features many players didn't use while packing in even more user-requested power, to make their idea of the ultimate lean, mean delay machine.
Control powerful delay and dual-delay effects via tap tempo or innovative audio tapping
The Nova Repeater is a no-fuss, plug-in-and-play kind of delay pedal. The six included delay and dual-delay types feature carefully chosen delay ranges, chosen to match the sweet spot times used by most guitar players. That way, you can easily dial in the perfect delay time — even without a display. To set your time, you can use the Nova Repeater's dedicated tap tempo switch. Or, you can use TC Electronic's cool audio-tapping feature. Just strum the delay time, and the Nova Repeater will listen and set the delay.
Paves the way for dramatic modulation effects, in the style of classic tape delay
On the Nova Repeater, TC Electronic went ahead and re-tuned the chorus, making way for seriously dramatic modulation effects. Plus, TC added a new vibrato mode. Now, you can emulate classic tape delay wow-and-flutter effects, or create huge modulated pads using a volume pedal. A multifunction knob lets you control the amount of modulation as well as turn the effect on or off.
Adaptive dynamic delay auto-sets the perfect threshold for the ducking
The Nova Repeater features TC Electronic's brand-new adaptive dynamic delay; it sets the perfect threshold for the ducking. You won't have to calibrate anything, even if you decide to turn up the volume during a solo. Nova Repeater will auto-adjust the threshold on the fly.
KillDry switch lets you keep your dry signal intact in a parallel effects loop
Onboard the Nova Repeater, there are two inputs dedicated to instrument or line-level signals. That means you can use the Nova Repeater in front of your amp or in an effects loop. Then, the Nova Repeater features a KillDry switch, so you can use the pedal in a parallel effect loop. It's especially handy for those guitarists who use a mixer to prevent their dry sound from being processed. There's also an FX.Level pot, which lets you adjust the wet level of your signal, so you won't get annoying level drops on your dry sound — a common problem with delay pedals.
- Lean, mean, stereo delay pedal with chorus and vibrato modulation
- 6 x essential delay types with sweet spot delay ranges
- Control tempo via a tap tempo switch or innovative audio-tapping feature
- 2 x inputs (instrument or line-level) for using in front of your amp or in a loop
- KillDry switch keeps your dry sound from coming through
- Can summon dramatic modulation effects for classic tape delay wow-and-flutter
- Adaptive dynamic delay auto-sets the perfect ducking threshold on the fly