World-Class Orchestral and Choir Library at an Amazing Price!
Miroslav Philharmonik is a powerful integrated Orchestral Workstation combining the legendary Miroslav Vitous Orchestral and Choir sample collection masterpieces with a dedicated plug-in instrument specifically tailored toward classical sounds and arrangements. For the first time this complete symphonic collection is available as a virtual instrument plug-in for a fraction of its original price. Now every musician can afford the compositional magic that has become a legend among composers and arrangers worldwide.IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik at a Glance:
- Premium-quality orchestral and choral samples from legendary series
- Phenomenal choir sounds for use in any musical setting
- Included playback engine with editing features
Premium-quality orchestral and choral samples from legendary series
The sounds in the Miroslav Philharmonik are the result of an intense and uncompromising process of playing and recording and many, many hours of editing. Each instrument was played in a variety of ways in the studio and the symphonic hall itself to achieve the spatial positioning of a true symphonic experience. With the Miroslav Philharmonik you have your own classical orchestra and chorus!
Phenomenal choir sounds for use in any musical setting
Miroslav Philharmonik's choirs feature gorgeous multisampled male and female choirs designed for large-scale choral settings. The vocal talent is immense, hailing from the rich classical traditions of Eastern Europe. 16 men and 16 women were recorded separately and together as a mixed chorus at the Rudolfinum Dvorak Concert Hall in Prague, with some additional recordings captured in a smaller setting nearby. The recording quality is superb. Miroslav enlisted the talents of the best engineers using fabulous mics and converters to create clear, smooth and quiet recordings.
Included playback engine with editing features
Miroslav Philharmonik includes a high-quality playback engine based on SampleTank 2, IK Multimedia's flagship software. You can use this as a VST, RTAS, DXi or AU plug-in with your host application. Or if you prefer, load the Miroslav Philharmonik set into your full version of SampleTank. Either way you have access to a variety of editing functions, including SampleTank's STRETCH feature and pitch-shift and time-shift capabilities.
- 16 part multi-timbral sample-based orchestral workstation
- Over 500 orchestral sounds, combis and presets
- Over 7GB of samples
- Includes classic DSP effects - 4 per instrument
- Multiple synth engines including STRETCH and Pitch-shift/Time-stretch
- Sounds also compatible with SampleTank 2
- Mix view allows full mix parameter control
- Classical-oriented parameters make it easy to use
- Zone feature for single sample accurate editing
- Full MIDI control of performance parameters
- Part presets and combi preset customization features
- Convenient back up function
- Customizable keywords and sound search function with integrated sound database and instrument images
- 256 notes polyphony
- Available as a VST, RTAS, DXi, AU plug-in from the same box
- Works in both Mac OSX and Windows PC from the same box