Your Band Needs a Video? Start Here!
The MegaStudio Producer make it easier than ever to record your music, create your videos and distribute and sell your music worldwide! Included in this bundle are the FP10 FireWire interface and a load of powerful processors and virtual instruments. The FP10 is a complete 24-bit/96kHz recording studio combining eight high-quality PreSonus microphone preamplifiers, 24-bit/96kHz sample rate conversion, and Steinberg's Cubase LE 48-track recording software. The MegaStudio Producer is the perfect hardware and software combination to deliver professional quality at an amazing price. Find out what you can do with the MegaStudio Producer bundle!PreSonus MegaStudio Producer at a Glance:
- FP10 FireWire Interface with high-quality mic preamps
- Plenty of I/O options for mics, instruments, and more
- Zero-latency monitoring and digital I/O
- FREE bundled software!
FP10 FireWire Interface with high-quality mic preamps
The FP10 FireWire recording hardware interface is equipped with eight high-quality custom-designed ultra-low noise, high-headroom microphone preamplifiers perfect for recording a wide variety of sources. Use it to record vocals, drums, guitars, bass, piano, keyboards, guitars, synths, horns, orchestras, choirs, and more. Eight potentiometers are on the FP10's front panel to easily control the input level of each preamplifier.
Plenty of I/O options for mics, instruments, and more
Inputs 1 and 2 of the FP10 can be switched between microphone or instrument level while inputs 3 thru 8 can be switched between microphone or line input. The FP10 provides phantom power (48 volts) on every channel in groups of four. Channels 1 and 2 feature fully balanced send and return TRS connectors on the rear of the rugged metal chassis for inserting outboard dynamics, EQ and effects processors. The FP10 has eight balanced TRS line outputs as well two balanced TRS main outputs as well as cue outputs for additional monitoring.
Zero-latency monitoring and digital I/O
The FP10 also includes stereo headphone output on the front panel, as well as mix control to balance monitoring levels between mixed input and main output signals for zero-latency monitoring. Two channels of SPDIF input and output as well as MIDI input and output are also included.
FREE bundled software!
The Windows XP- and Macintosh-compatible FP10 comes ready to record with Steinberg's Cubase LE 48-track 24-bit/96K recording software. Cubase LE is based on award-winning Cubase SX technology and features 4-track simultaneous recording, 48 total audio tracks, VST plug-ins and full VSTi support. Cubase LE combines powerful audio and MIDI recording features with professional editing and effects. Cubase LE and all included plug-ins are compatible with both Mac and PC systems. Also included is a whole host of other software including movie production software, virtual instruments, and processing to complete your audio productions. Included with the MegaStudio Producer are more than four hours of tutorial videos showing you step-by-step how to produce professional-quality recordings and videos taking the mystery out of music and video production.
- FP10 High-Speed FireWire Network Audio Interface
- Up to 96k Sampling Rate
- 8 Discrete Microphone Preamps (+60dB gain) w/ Trim Control
- 8 Analog Mic/Line Inputs, 2 Instrument Inputs
- 8 Analog Line Outputs
- S/PDIF Digital Input and Output, MIDI Input and Output
- Balanced Send / Return for Channels 1 and 2
- Zero Latency Monitoring
- Separate Main and Cue Mix Outputs
- Cubase LE and other Audio Production Software Included
- Steinberg Cubase 4 LE
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio + DVD
- Reason Adapted
- SoniVox - VI Synth
- KeytoSound General Synth
- Amplitube LE
- Ultra Analog Session
- Lounge Lizard
- BFD LE
- Discrete Drums PreSonus Edition
- Cycling 74 loops
- Twiddly Bits
- Track Plug LE
- Camel Crusher Compressor
- EyeQ - Spectral analyzer and six-band parametric equalizer
- Bias PitchCraft
- FuzzPlus 2
- SFX Machine
- Pluggo Jr (bundle of 12 plug-ins)
- Sony 1001 Sound Effects
- SONY CD Architect
- TuneCore (Five free uploads to iTunes)
- BroadJam.com membership
- Cubase LE Demystified - video manual
- How to recording a song using the FP10
- How to make a live recording and video with the FP10 and Sony Vegas
- How to make a music video with Sony Vegas
- Mixing a song in Cubase LE
- Distributing your music on TuneCore
- House of Worship Video Toolkit from CCI Solutions