The Swiss Army Knife of MIDI Processing!
The MIDI Solutions Event Processor is an all purpose super-tool that any live MIDI tech or synth nut can easily fall in love with. What can you do with a MIDI Solutions Event Processor? Just about anything, really. The way the Event Processor works is that you get to define up to 10 settings, each with its own conditions. For example, maybe you want all notes between C1 and C4 on channel 3 to remap to between C2 and C5 on channel 10. No problem. And the Event Processor still has nine more settings left for additional filtering. That's just the beginning of what you can do with a MIDI Solutions Event Processor.MIDI Solutions Event Processor MIDI Multi-tool at a Glance:
- A freakishly powerful MIDI processing tool
- Get all of your MIDI Solutions gadgets from Sweetwater!
Reassigning MIDI note values and channel information is just the tip of the iceberg, as far as the MIDI Solutions Event Processor's potential goes. For instance, say you want to reassign your controller's mod wheel to act as a volume control for one of your synths. Piece of cake. You can even cause MIDI notes to trigger program changes, or single tactile controllers to affect multiple CCs. And now consider that you can stack 10 of these settings together. If you can think of it, chances are, you can pull it off with a MIDI Solutions Event Processor.Get all of your MIDI Solutions gadgets from Sweetwater!
Since 1992, MIDI Solutions has been offering creative musicians like you the MIDI tools they need to make the most of their music gear. Ask any seasoned keyboard or high-level guitar tech, and they'll tell your that MIDI Solutions modules are the lynch pins of the live performance world. You just wouldn't believe how many complex MIDI rigs are currently being held together by simple, effective, and road-tested MIDI Solutions boxes. When you need highly flexible yet delightfully affordable MIDI routing tools, you can trust the MIDI Solutions gear you'll find at Sweetwater.MIDI Solutions Event Processor MIDI Multi-tool Features:
- An extremely powerful MIDI tool that gives you a wide range of MIDI-processing power
- Compares incoming MIDI events with each setting, allowing your to filter, reroute, or repurpose MIDI data for a wide range of uses
- Programmable via the easy-to-use Event Processor Programming Tools software
- Use up to 10 settings at once
- Map MIDI events or ranges of MIDI events to other MIDI events
- Filter MIDI events or ranges of MIDI events
- Trigger MIDI events
- Toggle between MIDI events
- Sequence through MIDI events
- Scale or crossfade MIDI messages
- Transpose notes
- Scale velocities
- Map to and from System Exclusive messages, NRPN, Bank Select messages, and more
- Store incoming values for later use as variables in 1 of 2 locations
- MIDI-powered operation means you don't have to fuss with batteries or power supplies
- Can also run on external power supply
- MIDI indicator LED provides visual feedback of data throughput