The Moogerfooger Phaser!
With the Moog Moogerfooger MF-103 12-Stage Phaser you can get swirling, shimmering, vibrating effects; fill up a whole stage from one sound source; even create brand new sonic textures. Phasing is one of the best ways to impart motion to a track and to make sounds come alive. The MF-103 lets you create phasing sweeps that are so slow and subtle that they operate on a subliminal level, or so fast that your instrument sound becomes virtually unrecognizable - or anything in between. Add tasty phasing effects to your sonic palette with the Moog Moogerfooger MF-103.
Count on Moog for outstanding music equipment
Since 1954, Moog has been a leader in electronic instruments and synthesizers. Outside of electronic music, Moog was a major influence on the sound of funk, R&B, and jam band rock. When you add Moog gear to your music rig, you're investing in pro-level tools that have been used on countless stages across the world for decades. Whether it's a synthesizer, effects processor, or even a simple control device, you can count on Moog gear for maximum reliability and performance.Moog Moogerfooger MF-103 12-Stage Phaser Features at a Glance:
- Rate control - varies LFO's frequency over a 250:1 range
- Amount control - adjusts the amount by which the LFO output varies the phaser sweep
- Sweep control - moves the phaser frequency response over a six-octave range
- Resonance control - adjusts the height and sharpness of the peaks of the phaser frequency response
- Drive control - adjusts the gain of the audio input to the phaser
- Output Level control - balances the phaser signals with the bypassed signal
- Lo/Hi rocker switch - chooses between low LFO range (0.01Hz to 2.5Hz) and high LFO range (1.0Hz to 250Hz)
- Level - 3-color LED used to set the DRIVE control
- LFO - an LED that indicates the LFO rate
- Bypass - a 2-color LED that tells whether the phaser is active or bypassed
- On/Bypass - a rugged, smooth-acting stomp-style actuation switch
- Included 110v power supply for use in US or Canada