Phenomenal Studio Microphone
An instant legend! Grab the MA-300, put it up on the first vocalist or instrument you see, and prepare to be amazed. This large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone performs with a sweet, warm character that's reminiscent of the most famous German microphones of all time. Drawn from the same design of Mojave Audio's renowned MA-200, the MA-300 adds multiple polar patterns to increase the versatility of this in-demand microphone. Now, you can get that rich flavor you want from a primary microphone, while tailoring it to your specific application. In fact, the MA-300's polar patterns are continuously variable from omnidirectional to figure-8, so you'll be able to capture a wide range of instruments and sources. The MA-300 also features a -15dB pad and a highpass filter to add to its versatility in the studio.
Mojave MA-300 Features at a Glance:
- Large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone
- Multiple patterns, continuously variable from omni to figure-8
- -15dB pad and Highpass filter
- Military-grade JAN 5840 vacuum tubes
- Dual 1"-diameter, gold-sputtered, 3-micron diaphragms