Serious Power With Front-end Tube Warmth!
The Hartke LH500 is a 500-watt bass amplifier head featuring a classic 12AX7 Class A tube front end with a solid-state output. Portable and roadworthy, the Hartke LH500 offers both treble and bass shelving, so you can give its warm tone the edge you want. You can also tweak the bright and limiter switches to shape your sound even further. Rackmount it for the ultimate in convenience, and then plug in - there is a front-panel XLR balanced direct output, a rear-panel 1/4" effects loop, and 1/4" output connectors on the Hartke LH500.Hartke LH500 500-watt Bass Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- 500 watts with a tube front-end design and tonal shaping
- Rugged metal, rackmountable chassis is ready for the road
500 watts with a tube front-end design and tonal shaping
The LH500 features a classic 12AX7 Class A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. It's designed to drive the Hartke HyDrive cabs, but it offers up more than enough power and tone control to drive whatever cabinet you want. Shape the LH500's warm sound using the treble and bass shelving. You'll also enjoy getting your hands on bright and limiter switches for further control.
Rugged metal, rackmountable chassis is ready for the road
Hartke gave the LH500 a rugged metal chassis and added a steel faceplate and handles, so it's ready to take whatever kind of abuse you can dish out. For the most convenience in getting to the gig and back, you can rackmount the Hartke LH500 - it takes up only two rackspaces.
- 500 watts of power at 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 high-voltage Class A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and treble shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable bright switch for added high-frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4" output connectors
- 2-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles