A Giant Collection of Sounds
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Goliath ups the content of Colossus to a massive 39GB. The Colossus Virtual Instrument covered all of the basic musical genres, the way a keyboard workstation attempts to, except with much higher quality instruments and dynamics than any keyboard available today! Goliath simply bolsters that functionality, making it an indispensable tool that you will reach for time and time again when nothing else works. It will become your Swiss Army knife of composing, and it's General MIDI compatible!EastWest Quantum Leap Goliath at a Glance:
- A vast collection of exceptionally high-quality instruments
- Sounds re-programmed for included PLAY sample player
- Every instrument category you can imagine included!
- Direct from disk playback handles huge sample files
A vast collection of exceptionally high-quality instruments
You can expect the usual QUANTUM LEAP exceptional quality in Goliath. Even if you own some of these instruments, you will love this collection. A good example is the Fender Rhodes. Despite the fact the Rhodes has been sampled many times, Goliath includes a unique vintage sounding Rhodes you won't find anywhere else. Goliath includes 7GB of new sounds, which when added to the 32GB that came standard with Colossus, equals a staggering 39GB of content.
Sounds re-programmed for included PLAY sample player
All of the instruments in Goliath are newly re-programmed with superior sound quality that makes the most of the included PLAY player interface. Programming is kept very simple, and programs that utilize the mod-wheel are labeled appropriately.
Every instrument category you can imagine included!Goliath contains:
- Drums/percussion: Country drum kits, electronic drum kits, ethnic percussion, funk drum kits, hip hop kits, jazz drum kits, rock drum kits, standard percussion, studio drum kits, taiko drums
- GUITAR FAMILY '60s: Guitars, '66 Silvertone Bass, '72 Rickenbacker Bass, acoustic guitars, banjo, blues guitars, distorted guitars, electric sitar, Fender bass, Fender guitars, fretless bass, Hawaiian guitar, jazz guitars, Lakland Rock bass, lap steel, mandolin, nylon guitar, PRS guitars, rockabilly guitar, slap bass, Stingray bass, surf guitar, ukelele, upright basses
- Ethnic: Agogo bells, bagpipes, cora, didjeridoo, duduk, dulcimer, erhu, fiddle, irish low whistle, kalimba, koto, mid-east strings, ney flute, ocarina, pan flute, sarangi, shakuhachi, shamisen, shehnai, sitar, thai gong, uilleann pipes
- Keyboards/mallets: accordion, celeste, church organs, concertina, glockenspiel, harpsichord, marimba, music box, reed organ, tango accordion, vibraphone, xylophone
- Orchestra: bassoon, brass section, cello, clarinet, concert harp, contrabass, english horn, flute, french horn, oboe, orchestra hits, orchestral strings, piccolo, pizzicato strings, string ensembles, timpani, tremolo strings, trombone, trumpet, tuba, tubular bells, viola, violin
- Piano/electric piano: Clavinet, CP-80, DX-7, Fazioli F308 Grand Piano, GS-1 Programs, Honky Tonk, Rhodes MKV, Chuck Monte, Steinway B Grand Piano
- Pop brass: 3 trumpets, alto saxes, bari saxes, flugelhorn, pop/jazz trumpets, salsa trumpets, soprano saxes, trombones, tubas
- Choir: men's choir, women's choir (extensive vowels with crossfading)
- Vintage organs: B3 organs, Farfisa organs, Vox Continental organs
- New age ensembles (inspiring ethno ethereal soundscapes)
- Stormdrone (3 gigs of dark atmospheres with morphing)
- Synth basses (with morphing)
- Synth leads (with morphing)
- Synth pads (with morphing)
Direct from disk playback handles huge sample files
Goliath and PLAY allow direct from disk playback, which easily handles large samples beyond available RAM (which is assignable). Professional sound quality is assured with advanced 32-bit processing. 256-voice polyphony allows for lush arrangements. The clean and intuitive interface never lets the technology get in the way of your creativity. All Goliath's important instrument parameters can be immediately adjusted without the need to page, scroll, or fumble through a manual. Many sound shaping tools have been built in to the interface. Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities. Integrated high-quality reverb, chorus, and delay effects are also provided.
Goliath - an aptly named virtual instrument from East West!