A Compact Eventide Effects Processor!
The Eclipse provides the power, performance and signature Eventide audio effects in a single rack space unit, Eventide's first in that configuration. The audio performance surpasses anything in its class, with 24-bit digital conversion, 96kHz sampling and a signal to noise ratio exceeding 104dB. Digital S/PDIF and AES/EBU I/O, analog balanced and unbalanced I/O and ADAT lightpipe supported. Includes Eventide's signature pitch change, reverb, and special effects program presets, all with uncompromising quality.
- A full complement of Eventide's signature pitch change, reverb, and special effects program presets, all with uncompromising quality
- Up to five times the processing power of the H3000 series Ultra-Harmonizer brand effects processor
- Dual-engine architecture, configurable in series, parallel, stereo or dual mono
- Easy setup and operation, with an enhanced user interface developed with artists and engineers. Includes a powerful search facility for rapid program/preset selection by category or application
- 24-bit digital conversion, 96kHz sampling, signal to noise better than 104dB.
- Digital S/PDIF and AES/EBU I/O, analog balanced and unbalanced I/O, and ADAT lightpipe supported.
- Compact Flash Type I and II preset memory storage
- Quality construction professionals demand -- heavy-gauge, all metal faceplate, solid, positive-action controls, sharp, bright display
- The famous Eventide "knob", full numeric keypad and customizable "hot keys" for frequently used parameters provide maximum flexibility and ease of use