Take Control of Your Mixes with This Great-sounding Monitor Pair!
The JBL Control 2P powered reference monitor system does more than give you accurate, full JBL sound from a compact footprint; you get an innovative design and loads of features for an astoundingly low price! The 35-watt-per-channel Control 2P monitor pair is ideal for desktop use as well as wall-mount installation and includes a very handy single volume knob that controls both speakers simultaneously. You also get a built-in peak limiter and HF adjust control, as well as magnetically shielded transducers, plus much more. If you're looking for versatility and value, you'll find it in the Control 2P system!JBL Control 2P Powered Reference Monitor System at a Glance:
- Loaded with features
- Great for a range of applications
Loaded with features
In addition to high-quality Neutrik combo XLR/TRS inputs, the Control 2P system includes RCA jacks, internal peak limiter and overload protection, and a 1/8" headphone jack for additional monitoring flexibility. A high-frequency adjust control lets you set up the Control 2P speakers to suit any room, and this pair's magnetically shielded transducers effectively reject the RF interference emitted by CRT monitors.
Great for a range of applications
The Control 2P Compact Powered Reference Monitor System combines JBL's legendary loudspeaker design with powerful amplification to deliver rich, accurate performance for the most demanding audio applications. The compact design, rugged enclosure, and professional feature-set make the Control 2P Compact Powered Reference Monitor ideal for desktop recording and video production, audio visual presentations, professional broadcast applications, and monitoring of electronic musical instruments.
- Studio-quality transducers
- 35-watt-per-channel power amplifier and high-sensitivity drivers
- Side-mounted volume control controls both speakers
- High frequency adjust control contours HF response to application requirements
- Magnetically-shielded transducers
- Internal peak limiter and overload protection circuit
- Included snap-on pedestals optimize listening angle for desktop use
- Response: 80Hz-20Khz
- Output: 115dB max SPL per pair
- Crossover frequency: 4.2 kHz
- Input sensitivity: +4 dBu XLR 1/4"; 0 dBu RCA
- Input connectors (x 2): Balanced Neutrik combo XLR /TRS; unbalanced RCA
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Dimensions: 235 x 159 x 143 mm (9.3 x 6.3 x 5.6 in)
- Net weight: 10 lbs.