Put a Mic on Your Amps the Easy Way!
The Audix CabGrabber XL is a must-have for both the studio and the stage. This simple device lets you conveniently put a mic on a guitar amplifier or cabinet without the use of a bulky mic stand. Instead, the CabGrabber XL clamps directly onto an amp to hold a microphone firmly and securely in place. It's lightweight and compact enough to toss into your gig bag, though it's also strong enough to hold even heavy large diaphragm condensers. Ultimately, Audix takes the art of amp-miking to a new level of convenience with the cleverly designed and affordably priced CabGrabber XL.
Audix CabGrabber XL Features at a Glance:
- Accommodates large amps and cabinets
- Works with cabinets with a flat surface or recessed edge
- Tubular arm is threaded to hold any standard mic clip
- Arm rotates 180 degrees and can be locked into position with thumb screw
- Fits on either side of the cabinet or on top
- Will accommodate cabinets from 14" up to 21" deep
- Can hold mics weighing up to 16 ounces