Classic Tube Mic Mojo!
Miktek's CV3 large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone gives you the natural warmth and incredible versatility studio engineers everywhere long for. Unlike many boutique microphones that sound good on vocals but distort on drums or capture strings wonderfully but sound brittle on winds, the CV3 covers all bases remarkably well. As you cycle through the CV3's nine distinct pickup patterns, you'll notice not only how well it rejects off-axis noise, but subtle variances in its tone that add to its natural range and character. From the live room to the vocal booth, the Miktek CV3 is the condenser microphone you want.
Handmade from top quality components
The beauty of the Miktek CV3's sound lies in the choice of a custom AMI T7 transformer working in concert with a subminiature pentode vacuum tube. Combined with Miktek's tried-and-true MK9 capsule, which features dual 1" diaphragms, this circuitry gives you that wide-open sound that both artists and mix engineers absolutely love to hear. Like all Miktek microphones, the CV3 is handmade and comes with both a wooden presentation case and a rugged aluminum travel case as well as both a swivel mount and a shockmount.Miktek CV3 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone with classic tube warmth
- 9 selectable polar patterns for versatility in the studio
- Features the MK9 capsule with dual 1" diaphragms
- Sports a custom-designed Miktek output transformer powering a subminiature pentode tube for an extended frequency response
- Includes its serialized frequency response graph created during final testing
- Comes with swivel mount, shock mount, wooden presentation box, and aluminum travel case