Undersized Comfort, Full Fledged Tone!
Fender's CF-60CE Folk small-body acoustic-electric guitar shrinks their highly acclaimed CD-60 dreadnought down to a size that's ideal for beginners and guitarists with shorter arms. Though designed for smaller hands, the CF-60CE's full-sized 25.3"-scale neck and fretboard give you the liberal string spacing you need to cleanly fret chords. Spruce topped mahogany provides a warm and well-balanced sound that's great for songwriting, and thanks to the onboard Fishman Isys III electronics, you can get that same great sound when you plug in your Fender CF-60CE acoustic-electric guitar.Fender CF-60CE Folk Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Smaller body, full-size neck
- Big sound from a compact guitar
- Take the stage with Fishman electronics
While the CF-60CE Folk sports a small-body design, the mahogany neck is full-sized. It's perfect for smaller players and beginners - you won't feel like you're hugging a giant guitar when you play, but your fretting hand will have the same experience as you would with a full-size guitar. So, you don't have to sacrifice the feel you've come to expect just to get into a more comfortable guitar.Big sound from a compact guitar
Don't let the small size fool you - there's a wide dynamic range to play with in the Fender CF-60CE Folk. Thanks to scalloped X bracing, the CF-60CE Folk's spruce laminate top and mahogany laminate back and sides puts out a surprisingly loud voice. It's a great match for piano or vocal accompianament, although it sounds just fine on its own too.Take the stage with Fishman electronics
Ready to take your tunes onstage? Lucky for you, Fender hooked the CF-60CE up with an onboard Fishman Isys III pickup system. These electronics come complete with a 3-band equalizer that you can use to dial in your sound. Not only will this system provide you with excellent sound when you play plugged in, it also includes an onboard chromatic tuner, which you'll find handy no matter where you play your CF-60CE.Fender CF-60CE Folk Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Small-body acoustic-electric guitar that's perfect for beginners and smaller guitarists
- Spruce-topped mahogany provides you with a warm and balanced acoustics
- Onboard Fishman Isys III active preamp system provides excellent sound when you play plugged in
- 3-band equalizer lets you dial in your tone wherever you play
- Onboard chromatic tuner lets you conveniently tune without carrying around extra gear
- 25.3"-scale neck and 1.625" nut provide plenty of space between strings, letting you easily fret chords
- Satin neck finish is easy on your hands
- Hardshell case included
The small-body Fender CF-60CE small-bodied acoustic-electric guitar gives you full-sized features!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.