Expressive EQ with Vintage Smoothness
The magic behind the BAX EQ is decades in the making. Inspired by the classic Baxandall shelving curves — renowned by mastering engineers in the 60s and 70s for smooth, musical sloping and a unique sonic signature — the Dangerous Music team went to work creating the modern BAX EQ. This unique stereo equalizer features stepped controls for repeatability and identical stereo operation. When what you want is an expressive equalizer — backed up with audiophile accuracy — you've found it. Treat your mixes to the Dangerous Music BAX EQ.
Dangerous Music BAX EQ Stereo Mastering and Mix Bus Shelving Equalizer Features:
- Hear your music neater, richer, and sweeter.
- Classic Baxandall shelving curves from the '60s, with modern mastering components.
- Stepped controls throughout for repeatability and identical stereo operation.
- 7-position highpass and lowpass filters - 2-pole Butterworth configuration (12dB/oct).
- 8-position high and low.
- Low Cut filters will eliminate infrasonic rumble: allowing higher maximum levels on any playback device.
- High Cut filters will elminate ultrasonic energy for greater A/D converter efficiency.
- Wide, phase coherent shelving means the BAX EQ will also improve your existing collection of gear.
- Broad Q Shelving
- +/- 5dB Cut and Boost controls in 1/2dB steps