Magnificently Mello Ride
One of the reasons artists like Benny Greb really dig the Meinl 20" Byzance Vintage Sand Ride is because of the distinct way its sandblasted finish brings out the naturally warm sound of B20 bronze while accentuating the bell and stick sound with its downplayed sustain. More than a few Sweetwater drummers consider this a superior recording ride, but we think you'll get a ton of milage out of it onstage too, where its restrained volume and dry sound naturally make this Byzance Vintage Sand Ride easy to balance with the rest of your kit. And whether you're playing pop or reggae, fusion or funk, you'll find the sound equally at home with the music you play.
Meinl 20" Byzance Vintage Sand Ride Cymbal Features:
- A dark and dry 20" ride that's great for nearly any style of music
- Medium weight and sandblasted finish mellow the body and add stick definition
- B20 bronze provides a natural warmth that underscores the timbre
- Dry, dark sound and short sustain make this an ideal second crash
- A signature choice of drum virtuoso and Meinl endorsed artist Benny Greb