Benny's Beautiful Dark Crash
Favored by drum virtuoso Benny Greb, the Meinl 18" Byzance Vintage Sand Thin Crash combines a sandblasted finish with the mellow character of B20 bronze to give you a delightfully dark and trashy sound. It's thin weight means that you won't have to worry about this Vintage Sand crash drowning out or muddying up your kit, since it isn't overwhelmingly loud and the sustain is pretty short. If you're like the drummers here at Sweetwater, than you're likely to appreciate this particular cymbal for its nuanced dynamics, which makes it an amazing accent you can comfortably pair with another crash, if you like. But really, we think you'll find the Byzance Vintage Sand Thin Crash fits in well no matter what style of music you play.
Meinl 18" Byzance Vintage Sand Thin Crash Features:
- A remarkably dark crash that's a perfect accent for any style of music
- Thin weight and sandblasted finish cut down on the resonance and sustain
- B20 bronze provides a natural warmth that underscores the timbre
- Dry, dark sound and short sustain make this an ideal second crash
- A signature choice of drum virtuoso and Meinl endorsed artist Benny Greb