Rich, Natural Acoustic Tone!
Expect rich, clear acoustic amplification from the Roland AC-40 acoustic guitar amplifier. Just plug in your guitar and a vocal microphone, and you're ready to perform. The AC-40 packs a pair of 6.5" speakers with impressive projection, plus onboard stereo chorus and reverb for a polished amplified sound. You also have a 3-band EQ on each of the two channels for fine-tuning your tone. Best of all, built-in feedback protection keeps your acoustic-electric guitar from howling when you're close to the amp. For a versatile acoustic amp that sounds sweet, you can rely on the Roland AC-40.
Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- Big sound in a compact package
- Convenient mic and instrument inputs
Talk about impressive. The AC-40 is a marvel in amplifier design, using the DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. This stereo acoustic amp offers brilliant stereo chorus effect plus shimmering reverb on each channel. It sounds fantastic on its own, but there's also a line output to connect to a larger sound system if you need it.Convenient mic and instrument inputs
The dual-channel AC-40 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful anti-feedback controls. A Mute switch lets you tune silently, and there's an input for an optional footswitch to turn the reverb and chorus effects on/off.Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier Features:
- Compact 40W stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input
- Stereo 6.5-inch speaker configuration is loud enough for coffeehouses and small club gigs
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo chorus and reverb effects, with footswitch control
- Built-in auto anti-feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning onstage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications