Get More from Your Effects!
With a Morley ABY MIX, you can combine, split, rout, and A/B your guitars signal, adding amazing depth and dimension to your sound. Plug in two guitars and run them to the same amp, or plug two guitars into the ABY MIX and run both to a pair of amps. Toggle each output individually, and use the ABY MIX as a fully discrete effects loop selector, running your distortion on one output path and your time-based effects on the other. Thanks to its separate input volume controls, you can also use your ABY MIX as a summing mixer. Combine two ABY MIXs and a some effects and you have a complete tonal playground of possibilities!
Morley ABY MIX Mixer and Combiner Guitar Routing Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Routs 2 inputs sources to 2 output sources
- Each input has an independent level control for the perfect mix of both inputs
- 2 foot switches allow you to select or combine output sources as needed
- LEDs display which outputs are on or off
- TrueTone Bypass buffered circuit
- Powers from optional Morley adapter, or uses 1 x 9V battery
- Cold rolled steel housing
- Dimensions: 6.63" x 4.38" x 2"
- 2-year warranty