Audio Ease has announced that it has updated the Mac versions of its powerful speaker modeling software Speakerphone to version 1.1. Among the new features and fixes are:
- Full automation of speaker impulse response and room impulse response.
- Compatibility with latest Pro Tools and Max OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
- Added the capability of turning off auto update checking.
- Low sample rates work correctly.
- Name of saved preset comes back.
- Compatibility with Sound Forge improved.
- Compatibility with Digital Performer Improved.
- Compatibility with Ableton Live improved.
- Fixed some automation issues.
- Fixed some “mute when stopped” problems.
Celemony has announced the availability of commercial-free updates for Melodyne studio and Melodyne cre8, which are now at version 126.96.36.199, while Melodyne essential and uno have been updated to version 188.8.131.52. These service updates improve the overall stability of the programs and also contain a number of enhancements and improvements. They are free downloads to all registered owners of Melodyne. Among other things, a ReWire problem was fixed that was capable of causing unexpected behavior.