Toontrack announced that it has released version 1.1.5 of EZdrummer, a multi-microphone drum sampler designed for musicians and producers who require a compact, affordable, easy-to-handle plug-in that doesn’t compromise sound quality or control. There are several changes and enhancements:
- The infamous VintageRock-BlackBeauty crash has been fixed.
- EZD now has the ability to recall saved files from Sonar track templates.
- Muted snares used in EZX grooves now “translate” properly to pop/rock kit.
This is a free upgrade for registered users, but you must have a serial number to access the download site.
EastWest has updated its PLAY software to version 1.1.003 for both Windows and Mac OS X. This is a free upgrade for all registered users. The following are among the changes and enhancements:
- Added choice to automatically increment MIDI channel, or default to omni, when adding new instruments.
- Extended definable key ranges in instruments advanced properties.
- Sample purge feature now in instruments advanced properties.
- User-definable pitch bend intensity in instruments advanced properties.
- Test tone added to settings tab for hardware diagnostics.
- EWQLSO script buttons activate release trail reverb.
- Improved control range for volume sliders.