Looking to take the show on the road? If you’re a guitar play who wants to keep those chops up or you need a compact instrument for stuffing into an overhead bin, then we’ve got great news for you! Sweetwater is proud to welcome Traveler Guitars to our family of partners! Traveler makes the coolest compact, lightweight, full-scale solidbody acoustic and electric travel guitars around. There are six different models for you to share your hotel room with:
- Escape EG1 — a full 25-1/2″ scale length electric guitar with a single humbucker at the bridge position. A built-in Pocket Rock-it headphone amp gives you both distorted and clean tones. The hard-rock maple neck and rosewood fingerboard are fitted with 22 jumbo frets. There’s even a 1/8″ input for jecking in your iPod, computer, or MP3 player for jamming along with tracks.
- Escape EG2 — Take an Escape EG1 model, turn it into a double-cutaway, load it with two single-coils (one at the bridge, one at the neck) and you’ve got the Escape EG2!
- Escape Mk2 — Acoustic players, rejoice! You can now take your axe on the road easily and conveniently! The Escape Mk 2 comes in three flavors: steel string, nylon string, and bass. Each is an alder-bodied, full-scale instrument, with an L.R. Baggs Custom Element-Hybrid pickup system, built-in EQ, and built-in headphone amp.
- Speedster — With its detachable tear-drop arm support, the Speedster manages to combine vintage-retro looks with totally modern functionality. This one is equipped with a dual-rail single-coil-sized humbucker that can plug into any amp or headphone amp.
- Pro Series — Looking to take the best of both acoustic and electric on the road? This is the model for you! The Pro Series combines a custom piezo pickup with a single-coil electric pickup, so you can choose how you want to rock. It has a detachable leg support. Play it through an amp, or use the included “stethophone,” which gives you private sound without batteries or an amp required.
- UltraLight — The Ultralight is said to be the smallest and lightest travel guitar ever made. There are three flavors: steel string, nylon string, and electric guitar. At just 3 lbs. and 28″ in length, this is the ideal solution for practicing (and gigging) on the go.